The British Journal of Aesthetics seeks to publish one Special Issue per year. We are inviting applications to be the Guest Editor for the July 2024 issue.
- The ‘Guidelines for Guest Editors’ can be found on the BSA ScholarOne submission site. Alternatively email the editors for a copy.
- We welcome applications either for individual or for joint Guest Editors.
- The Editors would welcome ideas that broaden the appeal of the journal, either to new academic areas or to encouraging a wider, and more diverse, readership (or both).
Applications should contain:
- A statement of the proposed topic (no more than 500 words).
- A list of proposed contributors (between 7 and 12). This need only be speculative; there is no need to contact proposed contributors at this stage.
- A CV for each applicant.
All documents should be sent in a single email, as attachments, to the Editors: Paloma Atencia Linares (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Derek Matravers (email@example.com). Applications should be received by the 15th February 2022.