- Free receipt of the British Journal of Aesthetics (the Society’s quarterly journal)
- Regular newsletters
- Eligibility to apply for BSA small grants and travel stipends
- Discounted annual conference fees
- Discounts on academic titles (publishers’ offers vary from year to year – for details, see current newsletter)
Membership rates for 2020 (for individuals only, not institutions):
- Standard rate: £46 €69 $90
- Student rate: £24 €36 $47
- Senior Citizen rate: £24 €36 $47
Oxford University Press (OUP) handles all membership subscriptions and renewals on behalf of the Society. Rates are subject to annual change. To check the latest rates, please visit the OUP’s Prices and Orderings.
To join the Society and receive the journal and other benefits, please visit OUP’s subscription page to buy online.