Spaces are still available for some of the various MA philosophy and interdisciplinary programmes on offer at University College Dublin. The School has a vibrant MA programme with approximately 25 MA students every year, with a range of extra-curricular events on offer.
31 May 2014 (to begin 1 September)
15 November 2014 (to begin 1 January 2015)
* General MA in Philosophy
* MA in Contemporary European Philosophy
* MA in Philosophy (Mind, Language and Knowledge)
* MA in Ancient Philosophy
* MA in Consciousness and Embodiment
* MA in Philosophy and Literature
* MA in Philosophy and Public Affairs
* MA / MSc in Cognitive Science.
Please see the website for details:
Or contact the School Manager if you have questions: email@example.com