- Free receipt of the British Journal of Aesthetics (the Society’s quarterly journal)
- Regular newsletters
- Eligibility to apply for BSA grants and travel stipends
- Discounted annual conference fees
- 20% discount on all Oxford University Press titles (for details, see current newsletter)
- 25% discount on all Bloomsbury philosophy titles (for details, see current newsletter)
Membership rates for 2017 (for individuals only, not institutions):
- Standard rate: £41 €62 $81
- Student rate: £21 €30 $39
- Senior Citizen rate: £21 €30 $39
Oxford University Press (OUP) handles all membership subscriptions and renewals on behalf of the Society. Rates are subject to annual change. To check the latest rates, please visit the OUP’s Prices and Orderings.
To join the Society and receive the journal and other benefits, please visit OUP’s subscription page to buy online.